CDSF Nutrition Coaching
Do you feel lost, stressed, or confused when it comes to nutrition? Are you in search of direction and support to help make nutritional changes that will actually stick?
Capital District Sport and Fitness offers Nutrition Coaching for athletes and adult fitness clients who are serious about making changes to their body to look, feel, and perform better. When it comes to reaching your fitness and performance goals, nutrition plays just as big of a role as working hard in the gym. That's why our Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Samantha Sirani, is here to:
- Help you create a nutrition game plan to meet your goals during two Monthly Nutrition Coaching Sessions
- Build nutritoinal habits that work for your lifestyle
- Help you navigate and simplify the massive amount of information out there regarding nutrition in order to make changes that last
- Teach you new recipes to ensure you never get bored with eating right
- Provide tips to educate you and keep you moving in the right direction toward your fitness and performance goals.
- Be part of our online community that's designed to keep you accountable, feeling supported, and staying up to date with CDSF's latest nutritional tips and recipes.
30 MIN. CONSULTATION:
3 MONTHS OF NUTRITIONAL PLANNING: